Perched on the hillside, just a short drive from Oakhill School and Knysna Central – this sturdy, multi-level home offers an abundance of accommodation as well as coy spaces for the entire family to escape to and enjoy. The views span across Knysna’s Lagoon and speak appealingly for itself
The free-flowing feel is ideal for entertaining as the open plan living and dining area connect conveniently to the large galley family kitchen. With two outdoor spaces span off from the living areas, where you can soak up the sun in the northern courtyard or absorb the views on the southern deck, catering for all weather conditions and seasons.
Add your own personal touch, whether it be to modernise and create a timeless design or build on to the existing character… with a location and setting like this you simply cannot go wrong!
Main House Details:
• 4 Bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms or (3 Bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms and a study/ sewing room)
• Neat sunny kitchen with 4 plate gas hob, electric oven and extractor fan, double sink and breakfast bar to dining area
• Easy flowing open plan living areas with wood burning fireplace spanning onto undercover deck
• 2 Bedrooms (1 plus a study) off the living area to the right, one is en suite with a full bathroom
• Easy single level access from garage into the house. The double automated, extra width and length garage with large separate study / workshop
3rd and 4th bedroom is found in the Eastern wing of the house, both with uninterrupted views. One on the upper level, (shower, basin and loo) and the other is down a set of stairs on the ground floor (Shower, basin and loo) with a sliding door opening out onto a private patio and garden.
• Guest Loo
• Beneath the deck is a large enclosed workshop
Western Lower Level: (Beneath the current Study)
• Domestic Amenities (shower, basin and loo) or alternatively could be used as additional bedroom
• Outside Loo