Forest Gardens R2 750 000-00 phone Heine 0824487981
Sunny, spectacular sunsets over the Knysna Lagoon…
Do come and meet “Richard “ the huge Blackwood tree that shades the verandah and the inviting garden! Suited to permanent living or lock & leave, this immaculate home offers plenty of comfortable living spaces. Entertain your family and friends on the private covered patio whilst admiring the spectacular sunsets over the Knysna Lagoon…. Relax in the cosy lounge and dining areas on those chilly winter days while mesmerised by a crackling log in the enclosed combustion fireplace.
Located within the ever-popular Forest Gardens, well-known for it’s friendly community-driven neighbourhood and also conveniently located opposite the Knysna Private Hospital.
This well-thought-out design has the entertainment downstairs, making the upstairs slipper lounge a large secluded retreat.
This move-in ready, loving home with its magnificent views, is waiting for you!
Downstairs Comprises of:
• Entrance Hall
• Spacious Open plan living areas opening out onto the covered patio overlooking the Knysna lagoon and Outeniqua Mountain range. Enclosed slow combustion wood burning fireplace for the chilly winter evenings
• The kitchen is conveniently located in the heart of the entertainment area, the breakfast bar overlooks the centre island hosting the Bosch 4 plate glass hob, oven and extractor fan. Good space for a double door fridge
• Separate scullery with room for all appliances and access out to wash line and garden
• Double automated garage with direct access into the house
• Guest loo
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
• Offers a large, light bright and airy slipper lounge with access out onto the upstairs sunny patio overlooking the beautiful view
• The Master suite opens onto the wrap-around patio, enjoys features such as a fitted air conditioning unit, a walk in dressing room with the en suite offering a shower, corner bath, basin and loo.
• The second bedroom is very private with French doors opening out onto the wrap around patio.
• The 2nd bathroom serves this bedroom (bath with optional shower, basin and loo)
• Large walk in cupboard
• Alarm System and Security Beams throughout